For the 2021 edition of the International Week of Fair and Sustainable Tourism for All, the International Social Tourism Organisation (ISTO), which has been promoting a different kind of tourism on a global scale for more than 50 years, in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism of Peru (MINCETUR), propose to reflect and exchange on key issues to define a new horizon for tourism.
With experts, professionals and academics from different countries, we will discuss and present experiences and concrete examples on new public policies of tourism for all; risk management and confidence restoration; healthy, safe and natural destinations; community-based and competitive tourism; tourism accessibility and inclusion; new tourist profiles and trends; the design of innovative products and routes; and digital marketing strategies and tools.
• Official opening speeches.
• The importance of fair and sustainable tourism for all: a central ally for reconstruction and recovery .
• New public policies of tourism for all that mitigate the economic and social impact of the pandemic.
• Risk management and confidence restoration.
• Healthy, safe and natural destinations: options for tourism recovery.
• Tourism in 2021: Trends and contradictions. What will we keep in 2022?
• Immediate challenges of fair and sustainable tourism for all to ensure the future.
• Community-based, competitive and sustainable tourism Marketing strategy.
• Tourism accessibility, inclusion and tackling inequality.
• New tourist profiles and trends - The new tourist wants to belong, not to see
• Design of innovative tourism products and routes - Tourists are looking to engage with and understand the place they are visiting
• Innovative marketing: digital strategies and tools - The new way of communicating, more emotional and less rational .
• ISTO, Towards the future.